thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

820-3330 common GPU issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 820-3330 common GPU issues?

Are there any common graphic related issues with 820-3330 that are not directly related to the GPU? this specific board shuts down as soon as there is any pressure on the GPU and i don't want to change the CPU blindly.

Pressure as on physical or just software?

Comment

as soon as any graphic intensive task starts

Comment

dead gpu....

Comment

Yeah, dead GPU is most likely the case. These are VERY rare to fail on this model though.

Comment

I tested it with a reflow, didn't change anything, now it tries to boot and the boot screen comes but never finishes the boot process, there is picture and everything and boots perfectly fine in safe mode, is it common that the chip is broken is such a way that a reflow doesn't change much? I have the GPU chip in stock and could change it if that's what you guys say so.

Comment

Nothing much to loose at this point, slap it on.

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X