X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Repairable View Post
    yup duke and louis are always right
    I think these ones from NYC are the same shit Louis bought and ranted about in an older video... All different date codes and thermal paste on the die on some. I will be rubbing these up the crack of my ass before I send them back!

Comment

Beware of the ones with thermal paste on them. It's not good to put it in the ass! - Ehm... I heard

Comment

Originally posted by Sykulski View Post
        Beware of the ones with thermal paste on them. It's not good to put it in the ass! - Ehm... I heard
        I'll take a bit of paste up the ass right now for some good chips!.. Err, anyway..

If I have a machine that displays fine on boot and gray screens at desktop can this be narrowed down to a specific issue or could it be just as easily VRAM as GPU?
        That is assuming I forgot to heat the GPU to start with.
        Last edited by G.Beard; 04-13-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dukefawks View Post
          1617 are the only goo ones, but they were sold out weeeeeks ago.
          As it goes, the etched chips I just got are working but who knows how long for.

Any thoughts?

Comment

The are sanded down, polished and remarked 2011 garbage. So you can just as well reflow the existing GPU. Or just don't do anything at all. I got rumor new chips will be arriving in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by dukefawks View Post
              The are sanded down, polished and remarked 2011 garbage. So you can just as well reflow the existing GPU. Or just don't do anything at all. I got rumor new chips will be arriving in the next 2 weeks.
              Let's prey to the GPU gods then.

Just as an update to these chips with even traces of thermal paste still on them, I bought them from eBay from laptop_mb_seller which turns out is L2Computer inc. It's only £400 but still. \

Anyone ever reading this that is noobier than me, stay away from Laptop_mb_seller / L2.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Beard View Post

... You got to be fucking kidding me man. I just opened the rest of the reel and found fucking thermal paste still on one LOL, motherf...
                These are the ones from NYC.
                Let me guess, L2 Computer?

Edit: just saw your post. Yes, they are rampant scammers...

Comment

Originally posted by larossmann View Post

Let me guess, L2 Computer?

Edit: just saw your post. Yes, they are rampant scammers...
                  Yeah, now watch how L2 ignore me until eBay force a refund. I doubt L2 computer inc / laptop_mb_seller are going to pay to have these things shipped back. I just looked at the Yelp reviews... Ooh my.

Comment

G.Beard They might accept returns with out any trouble. i got some isl from them and they were bunk so i returned them with no trouble. was only like $15 tho. haha. but if you do have trouble just file on paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by nate8organic View Post
                      G.Beard They might accept returns with out any trouble. i got some isl from them and they were bunk so i returned them with no trouble. was only like $15 tho. haha. but if you do have trouble just file on paypal.
                      But dude, that's totally not the point. The fact of the matter is that they knew they were selling used chips... It's not hard to seal a reel. They done other people over before and they'll do it again. I do not think for one moment that they bought these chips like this. Neither do I think they are an innocent party who got caught and took the flack for bad chips... They knew.

Different date codes in a reel all in year 10 and 11, all used all defective but one.
                      They are all over the web for screwing people over. eBay will give me my cash back no problems. It will be interesting to see L2 actually refund me or even reply. As yet they have not.

It's about conduct. How they conduct their business is not how it should be done.
                      Last edited by G.Beard; 04-14-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Beard View Post

But dude, that's totally not the point. The fact of the matter is that they knew they were selling used chips... It's not hard to seal a reel. They done other people over before and they'll do it again. I do not think for one moment that they bought these chips like this. Neither do I think they are an innocent party who got caught and took the flack for bad chips... They knew.

Different date codes in a reel all in year 10 and 11, all used all defective but one.
                        They are all over the web for screwing people over. eBay will give me my cash back no problems. It will be interesting to see L2 actually refund me or even reply. As yet they have not.

It's about conduct. How they conduct their business is not how it should be done.
                        oh def No doubt, Your 100% right about that. I do not think its okay. better yet how they get away with it so many times that its worth doing. they never responded to me. they know whats whats up.

Comment

I just got 1617 chips for 0005 again and my provider told me he has in stock.

Comment

Who is selling these? Pics please?

Comment

I bought from yi hong su by skype. But it has in alieixpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/...752068783.html
                              I recived 1 month ago 1617 and now he told me he has more in stock and I ordered more last week.

Comment

Originally posted by MDY View Post
                                I bought from yi hong su by skype. But it has in alieixpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/...752068783.html
                                I recived 1 month ago 1617 and now he told me he has more in stock and I ordered more last week.
                                You have images please?
                                Let us know how these go......
                                Last edited by G.Beard; 04-17-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X