thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avoid L2 Computer unless you want junk: 820-2914 216-0810005

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I heard the same. Keeping fingers.

    Comment


    • G.Beard
      G.Beard commented
      Editing a comment
      Always good to keep fingers. Very useful!

  • #77
    Yes I have been hearing that for the last 3 months. Lets see what polished up garbage they come up with.

    Comment


    • #78
      Just checking f anyone had any decent chips come through especially the 9000 & the 0005

      Comment


      • #79
        Originally posted by Gurmon View Post
        Just checking f anyone had any decent chips come through especially the 9000 & the 0005
        No news from this end. Still waiting for a reply.
        Bought the last good 0005 chips I could find from the Ukraine a few weeks ago.

        Comment


        • #80
          I got 173pcs 0809000 chips last week, date code 1211. Got 30pcs 0810005 date code 1049. It is getting harder and harder though

          Comment


          • #81
            If anyone wants to share their trusted source, i will be eternally grateful .

            Comment


            • #82
              I did manage to find some 0005 chips but I bought the lot, and for a pretty penny too.


              Gurmon

              I thought you knew of a BIOS edit effort that was hapening. Still wondering how the hell anyone is going to get the 3000 chips to work navtively with no matching DEV_ID in the 7000Controller.kext info.plist though?.......
              Last edited by G.Beard; 07-20-2017, 05:41 PM.

              Comment


              • #83
                Originally posted by G.Beard View Post
                I did manage to find some 0005 chips but I bought the lot, and for a pretty penny too.


                Gurmon

                I thought you knew of a BIOS edit effort that was hapening. Still wondering how the hell anyone is going to get the 3000 chips to work navtively with no matching DEV_ID in the 7000Controller.kext info.plist though?.......
                Doesnt work.....

                Comment


                • #84
                  Originally posted by Gurmon View Post

                  Doesnt work.....
                  No display at all at EFI level?

                  Comment


                  • #85
                    No splash-screen, fast fans, SMC issues (i think), kernel panics..............there is too much shit to fix. We gave up......

                    Comment


                    • #86
                      Even fixing the DEVID of the 3000 chip which will get boot screen it will not solve the sensor errors that the SMC will produce because it will not read any sensors related to GPU because of an unsupported DEVID. Without being able to fix the SMC firmware there is no way to get a 3000 chip to work at a hardware level. Then there is no software support for this DEVID, so this project is DOA.

                      Comment


                      • G.Beard
                        G.Beard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's the SMC that's fucked it. Hacking the OS to run this chip is easy.... SMC thermal sensors permanently curtails the 3000 chip from ever being used.
                        Last edited by G.Beard; 07-24-2017, 05:02 AM.

                    • #87
                      SEE sent me a email that they have NEW 0005 2017. Somebody ordered them?

                      Comment


                      • #88
                        Originally posted by MDY View Post
                        SEE sent me a email that they have NEW 0005 2017. Somebody ordered them?
                        I ordered some 2017 and got 1704 reballed shit.

                        I have some DC1125 I'm never going to use because my Honton station just fucked up and I'm not about to buy a new rework station!

                        Comment


                        • #89
                          Originally posted by G.Beard View Post

                          I ordered some 2017 and got 1704 reballed shit.

                          I have some DC1125 I'm never going to use because my Honton station just fucked up and I'm not about to buy a new rework station!
                          How many? PM details etc etc

                          Comment


                          • #90
                            I tried 1704 and 1705. All are reballed. Now they sell 1710 and 1717. Original new are 1714 as I could checked.

                            Comment

                            thread bottom ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X