thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

Replace GPU 9051

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know if the E-best ones work, they are kinda expensive but the rest so far is all garbage.

Comment

Yes, we should share more if some DC are better then other as we lost a lot of times replacing GPU 3 times in the same Imac.

Comment

Golden chipset sell 9051 DC 1514
        I think to try one but how? Test with furmark 1 week 168 hours should be enought test??

Comment

No no no, 2015 chips were probably never made. You are digging for gold. These chips are from 2009-2011 and most real ones will be from that era. Pay E-Best the $50 for it and try that one.

Comment

How to try that one? What test should I do to test it? Most of them work few weeks or months. Or we have to wait months to try.

Comment

Ebest say no new 9051
              I just have 2 more imac comes back to me.

216-0729051 DC1630 worked 2 weeks
              216-0729051 DC1612 white screen and reboot. I dont know what to do with these gpu...

Comment

It's your garbage flux! Spend some money on the REAL stuff.

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X