820-2915 beeping

Dozer

hi,

i just work on that board.

it had gpu problem. I replaced the gpu and everything is working fine. i let play a video and went to lunch. when i came back after an hour it is only beeping the Ram-error code. during beeping the front led is not lightning or blinking.

I cleaned the ports and the rams, replaced it with other ones , swaped it , tryed only one in each port, nothing helps.

3.3V S0 is present
0.75V_S3 is present
1.5V_S3 is persent

MEM_RESET_L is 0V, this could be the problem but i dont can me explained what could happend here.

need some help please

dukefawks

Administrator
Forget it, that is usually a CPU issue on these. Either it never had a GPU problem or you killed the CPU. Also if this was already a refurb board then it also happens a lot.

Dozer

thanks for the hint.

i tryed still before sending back a nice reflow for the CPU and voila i was lucky , working already over 2 days now. :)

Dozer

It has still 1 Month Warranty, so I hope it will fail after that, if i will get information about a fail I will report that here.

Dozer

:) no, i give 12 Month but now after 11 Month it had that problem again with the GPU, still one of the last HKLRF Fake GPUs I bought last year, about 40. I replaced with a real new one from the distributer we talked about already.