820 3437, No image

Noguinfor

Working on 3437, with a bit humidity!!

This board initial it's working but without image. i hear the post sound and the keyboard had a backlight..

After inspect the board i noticed R5177 + R5178 bought are corroded! i clean the pads and replace the components! But the problem remained. after a better check on board i found R7611 with a bit off corrusion and i noticed the pin 1 off R7611 not making a contact with the pad because the corrosion! The problem start here!!

I clean the pads and replace R7611 but after that the machine when i plug the charger the fan only spin 1 time and stop!!! if i remove R7611 the fan always goes but don't work!!!

i double check R7611 and R7612 bought have a certain values!! No short's! I noticed too when i remove the R7611 i have a unstable voltage on pin1 (2.6 - 2.8V). With R7611 i have 1.8V while the fan works!

suggestions ? thank you

Noguinfor

Ok, already replace R7611/12 and u7600!! Fan start but stop and don't turn on! it's look's OK! so stupid, i only take the resistor and clean the pad and put it again...

Noguinfor

Now t's working! But only start to work after ultrasonic cleaner!!! After that the machines Start well and show image! so stupid!! but It's working!! thank you one more time