Complete shutting down when oading OSx

RESQ-MYTECH

Afternoon all from the UK.... again. Macbook Pro A1425 emc 2557 820-3462-A. Customer reported symptoms that the Apple logo comes up, bar underneath goes about 4mm across-> MBP powers OFF. SMC and PRAM reset done, issue still evident. I initally suspected the SSD so disconnected it from the logic board. Powered on the MBP and it stays on up to and past the no O/S folder icon appear. I left it on for at least 30 mins without it powering off. So I felt quite confident that the SSD/ Cable to be at fault. I connected an external HDD (USB 3) and went to the options, MBP stayed alive, however as soon as I chose an O/S ( I have 6 on there from Snow Leopard to High Sierra), which ever one I chose, the bar traveled approx 4mm and MBP powered off. there is evidence of liquid ingress on the logic board by C7721, around J5815. Apart from the USB board that has a little corrosion and has been disconnected for the duration of the testing, thats it on the corrosion aspect.

I am now suspecting a RAM issue, but as disclosed on previous post I feel my soldering skill to be lacking in the removal and re-balling arena, plus the area around the RAM IC's is clean. It still could be a faulty IC but it's knowing which one.

I know I ask a lot of questions and as an IT technician, I should find this stuff straight forward.

Any pointers oh guru's of the apple world. :)

RESQ-MYTECH

:(. Watched a few videos and read a couple of tutorials. Most show PC???? but there are a couple of Mac ones. they show that you need to be in the OSx to a) get your version and b) to reprogram/ clear the ME. At this point I cant go no further as can not get into OSx. I do not have a Medusa 2 and a few other Mac guys around here do not have one either. Is there anyway that I can reset the ME without the use of a Medusa 2 or going into the OSx?
Thanks