thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

820 2850, uefi problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey 2informaticos!

I think it not be necessary to open another post. i need help with another machine with bios problem! This machine shuts down after 1 - 2 minutes. I already try the bios that you post on top and the machine works fine keeping on but with some bugs!this on the processor it's I7 i don't know if have difference... I think with one clean ME on bios solve the problem! i try to clean with LBE but like you say this is not the right way! can you help me with that?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuj...ew?usp=sharing

thanks

Comment

I'll try to find some free time later today...

Comment

Not needed for today. thanks

Comment

hello,

when it's possible please help me! Thanks

Comment

The previous BIOS is clean ME.
            What bugs you have with it?
            If you want to change serial number, just replace entire Fsys area with the one from your backup.

Comment

I don't know how is it possible the previous bios to be clean! If i read from a working machine.. in this case the machine it's mine i bought from a client!

History:

1st the machine didn't show image. I Replace the graphic chip with one i had used and the mac start working well!

Whiling tested the machine i noticed that machine Freezes!

One time ago you help me to solve a problem like that.. The machine passed all ASD tests, memory frequency pc3-8500s, C7771 repaced etc.. And the problem was solved replacing again the Graphic chip.

On this mac i have now, i bought again another original chip from a trusted guy i usually buy but the machines keep going down 2-3 min after enter in operating system!

And in this case i notice the bios on this motherboard was touched!

I already Reballing 2 times this motherboard to be sure that chip was soldered well!

I need a working Bios before buying another graphic chip!

Comment

"I don't know how is it possible the previous bios to be clean! If i read from a working machine.. in this case the machine it's mine i bought from a client!"
                I was reffering to the file uploaded on Google drive.

"Whiling tested the machine i noticed that machine Freezes!"
                Did you change C9560???
                Do NOT use hot air!!!

Comment

"Did you change C9560???"
                  This is the first thing i do in these models 8020 2850!

The file uploaded on google drive it's the original one i was read!

Need help to build a new bios!

Comment

I couldn't upload the file from your board, believe me!

Comment

=) heheh, you made me laugh!

Do you have some bios for 820 2850 processor i7 with fresh ME?

The last file i was post on google drive it's the original file of the board. Medusa it's able to check if the file is good?

Comment

I was reffering to the file uploaded by me on Google drive.
                        It has clean ME, as explained you.

I will try to build new one from you backup, when I get time.
                        In the meantime, try what I said about swapping Fsys area...

Comment

Thank you Mr.Vali! My doubt is were is Fsys area on this bios. in another post you say: " change Fsys area (Fsys <--> $SVS marking strings)"

But in this bios i cant find ┬žSVS ...

But i already decided that i will buy a medusa from Ccmizapper! I don't want take more time from you and me because a clean_me, Fsys, etc. What you recommend Medusa 2 or Medusa 3 ? thanks

Comment

Hey 2informaticos, sorry for boring you but i need your help to build a bios! Please, can you try to build a new one from my old bios??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuj...ew?usp=sharing

i wont bore you anymore related to Bios because i already bought a medusa 2! But only next week arrive! I need to solve this problem this week because this process have more a 3 weeks.. and i need to solve the problem to the client!

when you have some time please help me.

thanks

Comment

thank you!!!!
                              Last edited by Noguinfor; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

I don't ignore anybody.
                                My Medusa tool is broken and din't recieve a new one yet.
                                I just sent your file to a friend and I wait to get it back soon.

BTW this job can be done manually and all necessary information is already on the forum.
                                However I prefer to do it with Medusa.

You speak to soon and you have no idea about my problems...

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X