820-2330-A powers on to apple logo, Crashes to reboot

nate8organic

Hi i have a 820-2330 A 15" macbook, it was liquid damaged. it powers on chimes nice and long but after the apple logo disappears it crashes to your computer needed to restart from an unexpected error. and then just restarts over and over. any ideas? many thanks
Nate

nate8organic

Looks like its an error on the smc but i have yet to fully understand what it all means.

Attachments

• DSC_0691.JPG
    DSC_0691.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 0

nate8organic

No Title

Sorry i thought i uploaded it with high res. not sure what happened, sorry.

Attachments

• photo627.jpg
    photo627.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0

nate8organic

let me know if you can read the last one. if not i can get a better quality/ size. I realized i was leaving it at 300 dpi, so it kept shrinking them for 72dpi for web.

dukefawks

Administrator
I see nothing worrying there. Is this right before it crashes?
Have you disconnected all unnecessary stuff and tried different RAM?

nate8organic

This was during the verbose bootup, i guess im realizing now that i did miss some of the begging of the text as it goes pretty quick once its started. i should get you that. After it gives that text it does nothing just sits there.

I pulled everything including keyboard but it still crashes during apple logo. i ran ASD EFI and all the hardware was good, it had over temp on the battery but i pulled the battery and it still crashes the same so i ruled that out as a separate issue. but like always when trying to run ASD OS it crashes during boot up. i'm tempted to look around under the scope and just start replacing bad looking parts.. your thinking Patience young grass hopper lol

nate8organic

yes using pc8500 and tested a couple sticks. Replaced the c7771 with a regualr size cap and still crashing during boot.

nate8organic

Yes everything is disconnected. even tried it once with the keyboard unplugged. Could it be the HHD cable? i dont have one for this model in stock but about to order one just to test with.