thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

820-3662-a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dukefawks
    replied
    New post if it is a different board.

Leave a comment:

• ciprian.baroncea
    replied
    i`ve replace them and still nothing...but i`m gonna make that as a no fix. Can i ask you here about another board or i need to make another post?

Leave a comment:

• dukefawks
    replied
    One of the 2 will be shorted, replace them.

Leave a comment:

• ciprian.baroncea
    replied
    Sorry for the late answear. So i`ve done this , and it get a little bit hot ..near the cirus chip. on my board view, i don`t have this. there are 2 caps there...just near the heaphone jack. i`ll upload a photo. I`ll buy soon all the board and schematics.

Leave a comment:

• dukefawks
    replied
    So yeah there is a short on the 3V42 bus. Inject voltage on pin 2 of L7095 and see what heats up. Start with 1V and go up if nothing heats. Don't go above 3.5V of course.

Leave a comment:

• ciprian.baroncea
    replied
    i hope i`m doing this corectly ..so on the c7008 pin 1 is 0.6 ohms.

Leave a comment:

• dukefawks
    replied
    Measure resistance to GND on PP3V42 rail.

Leave a comment:

• ciprian.baroncea
    started a topic 820-3662-a

820-3662-a

Hello there, I`m kind of new on repairing motherboards..so I`m gonna ask you to go easy on me please. Basicaly this board has no liquid damage ..or anything like that..it just died on customer..there`s no green light but i do observed this : d7005 or near it gets worm..not hot ..it gets worm ..so if you can help please. Thank you . Hello louis..i`m watching all you videos...when i have time. Thank you and sorry if i`m gonna waste your time .

thread bottom ad

Collapse
Working...
X