Selling stack of 820-2915 boards, untouched.

SMMRepair

We repair most board models with the exception of all 820-2849/820-2915/820-2914 boards. Not worth the headache or hassle for us. We've acquired a pile of 820-2915 boards that we have no interest in repairing or profiting from. Typically we throw them up on eBay and they sell very quickly, but we had an issue last time with a dishonest buyer, so would prefer to not list them there this time. I know a lot of you still mess with them, and still have access to good replacement chips, so figured I'd post them up for sale here. This is just a one-off posting, I'm not using the forum to advertise sales or anything. I just don't want to screw with eBay and would prefer to give someone here the chance to grab them at a reasonable/fair price.

I have 16 820-2915 boards, all un-touched (not tampered with, no repairs attempted, all corner gel/epoxy present around GPUs, etc) and ripe for repair (if you still mess with them). Several of these may not even be GPU-failures (most did come with notes of "GPU"), but we don't repair *any* issue with the 2915's so I didn't even bother to check/confirm. When they get traded-in or come to us from suppliers, they go straight to their own drawer for sale as-is once I confirm they don't have liquid (as we use liquid-damaged 2915 for parts, MUX's and whatnot). There may be some with simple failures like no backlight, bad USB ports, etc, but most will be GPU-failure only. None have liquid-damage that I can see, but I won't admit to having meticulously inspected each closely under the microscope or anything, just a cursory glance before placing in our pile of them. Again, 90%+ (possibly all) will just be GPU failure with no other issues. They've been stored safely in anti-static bags, not tossed about or banged up or anything (neatly and carefully stacked). Each board comes with both fans and speaker/mic board attached. I'll even include DC-In boards for each one (normally we remove).

Selling them for $750.00 + $25.00 shipping anywhere in the US. Would really prefer payment via PayPal "gift" to save us both a bit, but if you prefer regular payment, I'll split the 2.9% fee with you ($762.00 + $25.00 shipping in that case). If you're international, I'm happy to ship abroad but will ask you to cover actual shipping costs (likely $60-80.00USD).

Again, to recap:

1. All untouched, no repairs attempted or tampering of any kind. All boards have original GPU corner gel/epoxy present.
2. Most (likely all) will be GPU-failure only. A few may have minor non-GPU issues. None will have liquid-damage (there may be incidental liquid on one or two, but none will have liquid-damage as the cause of failure).
3. All include both fans, heatsink and speaker/mic board, and I'll include 16 working DC-In boards as well.
4. All have been stored safely and will be packed/shipped very well.
5. Various speeds of 2.0/2.2/2.3. No 2.4/2.5 boards included.
6. $750.00 + $25.00 shipping via PayPal gift, or $762.00 + $25.00 shipping via PayPal regular payment. I'm not forcing PayPal gift, just sharing the discount should you prefer it.

Shoot me a message if you'd like to take them off our hands. Happy to provide photos of said boards if you would like. We sell tons on eBay/online and have been in business for years. Been here on the forum since its inception as well, if that helps.

Last edited:

dukefawks

Administrator
Interested, shoot me an email at my username here @gmail.com please. Must not be refurb Apple boards of course!

SMMRepair

Hey Duke, unfortunately I sold them off due to no (apparent) interest here. :(

I should be getting more, and will send you an email as soon as I do. We get them pretty regularly, so I'll have more in due time.

Glad to see you back, by the way!