Dishonest Chinese Chip Vendors. (I am starting a list)

I have had repeated problems with Chinese chip vendors on AliExpress.
If you are purchasing small quantities (1-5) you are better off buying them from Rossmann Repair Group! I wish Rossmann repair group offered special pricing for quantity purchasing as we would happily pay to have him filter the vendors for us. We would even pay a subscription to get a vendor "white list" based on what he has learned. We however purchase some of these chips 50 to 100 at a time and cost can become a issue. No such system is in place so out into the wild we go.

I want to share vendors I have had problems with so you can avoid these traps.
The cheapest vendor is definitely going to scam you. When you are placing these parts the last thing you need is to have to replace them twice or even three times! Or worse have a customer return and a damaged reputation as a result.

In most cases we open a dispute if the seller does not cooperate and get a refund but the time involved plus lost productivity caused by installing a defective part is not worth it.

Please add your Black list to this thread to help others and share good vendors as well. I will be editing this thread as time goes on and add dishonest vendors. I plan to use this thread as a reference when ording in the future so I don't accidently trade with them again. I hope this helps.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

AliExpress Senxin BGA chip

Purchased LP8550 back light driver IC's qty 20 "100% new"
they arrived as reballed pulls with a failure rate at around 40% Chipped corners.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

AliExpress ifix parts

Purchased iPod docks. Listed as 100% new.
They sent pulls with corrosion, bent pins that were not usable for reflowing. We fix several iPods a week and the quality of these docks was awful.

AliExpress Supermarket of electronic components

We ordered Qty 100 of Tristar chips for iPads.
All were pulls and of lower quality with a very high rate of failure.

Last edited:
Good vendor list!
This is a list of vendors that has sent me quality product at a fair price!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[h=3]AliExpress LAP Electronics Co.,LTD.[/h] We have purchased 120 iPad 5th and 6th generation docks. All are good quality and are exactly the same as OEM docks with no failure rate. We have had problems with "floppy docks" from other vendors that were of lower quality. I strongly recommend these guys.