thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

good SMC holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good SMC holder

hi all, can some one recommend me a good size smc chip holder for the reballing....
    i got one but that one is slightly to large for the smc chip...

so when i move the stencil it moves the chip also,,, anoying...

Originally posted by Repairable View Post
    hi all, can some one recommend me a good size smc chip holder for the reballing....
    i got one but that one is slightly to large for the smc chip...

so when i move the stencil it moves the chip also,,, anoying...
    I bought 2 from eBay. One was that little too big with the same problem as yours which was 90x90 and the other one was HT-80 which is 80x80 and it's perfect:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HT-80-Diag...0AAOSwvg9Xa3j1

I keep the too big one just to hold the SMC still while using the iron to clean the pads. That way I can put the chip directly onto the proper clamp and tape the stencil without having to clean flux off the clamp first.

I also bought a prison wallet load of SMC stencils as once you get a slight curve you can't even see, the fucking solder balls leak underneath to other pads. The stencils are like £3 each so I have no problems at all using them 1 - 2 times and throwing them away. Comes out perfect for me that way.
    Last edited by G.Beard; 12-02-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks
      gonne order

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X