c-mount microscope camera, output to hdmi and usb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-mount microscope camera, output to hdmi and usb

I am thinking about getting this, advice anyone, [email protected] if fine, just outputting to OBS
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322447750...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

hello, hello?

Comment

Dude, you don't expect to to any soldering with this do you??... It's only 5x is what I'm thinking. Like 1080p 14Mp is all fine and dandy, but 5x?

Comment

no, I dont, I hate looking at the screen while soldering, I want it to output to obs, so tell me about this 5x zoom, I use a 0.5X barlow lens does this mean the picture will be 2.5x zoom?

Comment

i believe that it would put 5x on top of what ever zoom you are using in the microscope. Louis is the only one that i know for sure uses one. I haven't put one on my microscope due to me being the only one that does component level repair here.

Comment

I see, that does make sense, but that would be fine, anyway you are the only one that does component level repair here? what am I doing?

Comment

do I need an adapter or can I screw a camera straight to this, and is there a cheap adapter for it

Comment

Hi, I'm thinking about the same thing. Did you ever get it setup?

Comment

yes, the camera is shit, the camera mount is shit, the part where the adapter plugs into is shit, keeps spinning freely and going out of focus

Comment

• brooke.j
                    brooke.j commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Aw bummer man. I was having high hopes for you. Thanks for letting us know.

thread bottom ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X