thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

amtech flux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amtech flux

hi i have received my first tube of amtech flux today and there is a few things odd about it, first its extremely thick I have to really push it to get it to come out, second it smells wierd, like sweet, third it is completely opaque with bubbles in it. am I "holding it wrong" or is there something wrong with it

That is exactly how mine looks. No issues for me.

Comment

and the smell and thickness?

Comment

Originally posted by peterfixit View Post
        hi i have received my first tube of amtech flux today and there is a few things odd about it, first its extremely thick I have to really push it to get it to come out, second it smells wierd, like sweet, third it is completely opaque with bubbles in it. am I "holding it wrong" or is there something wrong with it
        It's tacky flux so you need a good strong thumb and - not that you should go sniffing it but - you could say it has a very slight sweetness to it.
        I would call it translucent personally because you can shine a light through it.

Where did you buy it?

Comment

the only place anyone in australia can buy it, direct from louis

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X