thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you like openboardview more than landrex testlink..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you like openboardview more than landrex testlink..

    Consider giving a dollar to the person coding & maintaining it: http://pldaniels.com/ He has a donate link, and he makes the software openboardview available for free. http://openboardview.org/

    For those of you who don't realize what we old people lived with back in the day, try landrex testlink. It comes with many of the schematics you find online. From 1995 to mid-last year, that was all we had available. Paul routinely updates the software based on feature requests & bug reports, and has never asked for a donation. You can see the work he does on it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COzX5YlPivg
    Last edited by larossmann; 04-19-2017, 02:40 AM.

  • #2
    OpenBoardView is awesome. 100% give this man some money... But I'm not finding a donate link.

    Comment


    • #3
      There is a paypal donate button on pldaniels.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Significant feature additions coming to OBV very soon.
        FlexBV - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

        Comment


        • #5
          nice. looking forward to it

          Comment


          • #6
            For those who've been under a rock for the last couple of weeks and ignoring Louis' videos, FlexBV is now out (commercial OBV) which has the PDF integration along with some general cleanups/improvements.

            http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

            Software support for FlexBV is also now available at http://pldaniels.com/flexbv/forum
            Last edited by Paul Daniels; 05-31-2018, 10:25 AM.
            FlexBV - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey!! Hello Paul, downloading now, thank you!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by aprendiz View Post
                Hey!! Hello Paul, downloading now, thank you!
                Hope it goes well. Let me know if there's any strife.
                FlexBV - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Paul Daniels View Post

                  Hope it goes well. Let me know if there's any strife.
                  We're pants happy about FlexBV for macOS... It sounds awesome! just waiting.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Everything working perfect, thank you Paul!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G.Beard View Post

                      We're pants happy about FlexBV for macOS... It sounds awesome! just waiting.
                      Technically it exists, I use it on my MBP, I just haven't yet finished the installer, but I'm >this< close. You can already use the Windows one and migrate to the macOS version later with no troubles.
                      FlexBV - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Originally posted by Paul Daniels View Post

                        Technically it exists, I use it on my MBP, I just haven't yet finished the installer, but I'm >this< close. You can already use the Windows one and migrate to the macOS version later with no troubles.
                        Not Windows, end up wanting to choke that fucker Satya Nadella with a mouse cable until he's as blue as the screen of death.

                        Open Board View is amazing to use after having to use testlink (and windows). NICE WORK!
                        We'll be holding out for the flexBV installer package.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi, just joined here after recently hired working for a device repair business, hi all.

                          Where do I find these schematics to use this openboardview?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by G.Beard View Post


                            Not Windows, end up wanting to choke that fucker Satya Nadella with a mouse cable until he's as blue as the screen of death.

                            Open Board View is amazing to use after having to use testlink (and windows). NICE WORK!
                            We'll be holding out for the flexBV installer package.
                            Haven't ended up going the "official installer" route, but now am bundling together the FlexBV & PDF viewer in to the one package and both the Windows and macOS version will now auto-detect the PDF viewer and set it up on the fly.
                            FlexBV - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Paul Daniels View Post

                              Haven't ended up going the "official installer" route, but now am bundling together the FlexBV & PDF viewer in to the one package and both the Windows and macOS version will now auto-detect the PDF viewer and set it up on the fly.
                              So what to do with macOS flexBV... Can we download it soon?

                              Comment

                              thread bottom ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X