Recommendation for ultrasonic cleaner up to 300usd

Davis

Needs to fit all apple ligicboards besides 17" and imac obviously..checked in Aliexpress plenty there but im not sure about tje specifications that makes quality ultrasonic cleaner.
Not above 300usd..

Aldizi

Nope not that anyone could reccomend! use cheap eBay one works ok i compared it to louis crest. his crest is wayyyyy better.

mnaty

Better is made by high quality transducers that actually perform at rating. Additionally, the sweeping feature is key. Not all models have this and many that claim full sweep at cheap prices dont actually have or if they do its not tuned well.

Quality = precision = high price... I buy cheap shit too, but i can say from experience that cheap ultrasonics dont work and/or nuke boards.

jadao

No Title

As Louis said: it pays for it self. I had a lot of board repaired just with the crest ultrasonic.
Of course, I replace some nasty bad looking components and touch up with fresh solder to make sure the board stay stable.
This board attached in picture is one board not booting at all and fixed after UC. All EFI & ASD TESTS.

Attachments

• photo435.jpg
    photo435.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 0

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny, when I bought that it was $575. Look at the price now. The stuff I have endorsed in this very niche field has nearly doubled in price. I can't even get an email back from them. Ah well.

TheSkualo75

the Crest cost around 900/1000€ like others good and professional cleaners because have a " Sweep" technology inside. The sweep technology maintain the same ultrasonic waves in all volume of liquid in the tank. Other cheap machine make a danger concentration of waves in a "spot". Another thing of expensive cleaner is the tolerance of frequency. Try to put a aluminium foil in the liquid and you will see the waves.
this is a italian company that make Ultrasonic Cleaners and the industrial and Professional tools that explain the sweep technology. http://www.soltec.it/d1/it/taxonomy/term/31

Davis

I bought the Crest CP500HT and luckily got the CP500D instead, cant complain and very satisfied with it even though it does take some time to heat up..