Where can I get donor boards from?

D_R

Hi,

can someone tell me, where I can get donor boards from? And what does a donor board costs?
I'm located in Germany.

D_R

Thank you for the link. Do you also have a seller, who has faulty iPhone boards?
I couldn't find some. What's about these?
It says non working fake board. Is this realy a non working board?

mnaty

I wouldnt purchase something that says fake board if you want to repair for use. There are lots of pseudo iphones (clones) and the chips are not legit. Maybe some of the filters, resistor, etc may cross over... But id bet they are sub-par. Purchase at your own risk.

mnaty

Should have looked at link before i posted... Site says dummy board. I doubt theres even any circutry under the covers. Ots about the same as a dummy phone... For show only and a waste time of time for parts

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
aliexpress. Usually when I try to buy working stuff from aliexpress it doesn't work, so when I need shit with a hole in it that doesn't work I know exactly where to go!

D_R

rany what search terms were you using? Because on aliexpress I just found one board with the description "some ICs are missing" für about 50$.

rany

D_R try "faulty mother logic board for repair only" and add the number of the board, Axxxx and MDxxx for example.