thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CREST CP500D £805.20 inc VAT and basket from Sonikem in the UK. Many other models.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by G.Beard; 04-24-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jorge View Post
      Any news regarding alternatives for Branson EC in the UK??
      thank you
      Update to Brason EC-alike in the UK!!!

So I just had a call from Sonikem asking if I would test a new cleaning fluid they have developed. Apparently it's very similar to Branson EC and we should have a test batch here within a month. I'll post back with the verdict
      Last edited by G.Beard; 04-24-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• SoroS
        SoroS commented
        Editing a comment
        Chemtronics ES132 works fine for me. found it on MOUSER

Yeah but if there is something better I'm going to buy that!... People who have the choice seem to go for Branson EC. It seems only the places where branson is not available do people use ES132.

Comment

I also got my crest from John, great guy. Would be happy to help test a batch

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipC View Post
          I also got my crest from John, great guy. Would be happy to help test a batch
          I have sent a PM requesting this thread be made a sticky for all the other guys who a half a world away from USA. I had the choice of paying a shit load for import or searching... It took me days of searching to find Sonikem. Did you find him online or through this thread?

Comment

Same, spent a couple of days looking for all the equipment. And I managed to get the last one of that batch.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipC View Post
              Same, spent a couple of days looking for all the equipment. And I managed to get the last one of that batch.
              They are not easy to find that's for sure!

Comment

Having 2 different names does not help. I thought Sonikem and ultrasonicspartscleaners were different companies

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X