prodigy83
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day. Did you resolve the problem about M1 who loop at recovery mode and the power button not working? Can you please tell me how to resolve it because i have the same problem
    prodigy83
    prodigy83
    Sure, can you send me the original link where this conversation took place so I can look it up?
    Reactions: Ados
    A
    Ados
    prodigy83
    prodigy83
    Sorry I am just now getting back to you on this. I normally document these with a ticket number but this one I did not. Must have been before I started doing that. I vaguely remember this but It may have been something I did a manual DFU on by pulling up the pads to 1.8v. Could not say for 100% certain, may have also been a cable issue.
    Hello Prodigy 83, i saw you were having an issue with a mac pro 2006 (no chime but fan turn on), have you managed to fix it ? Because i have the same issue but for my case i have a dead capacitor near coils next to the lower cpu. Thanks for your answer :)
    prodigy83
    prodigy83
    Hi Anthony, yes, I ended up having to replace the motherboard. It sounds like you are on to something because from what I remember, I was also hunting around that area too, unfortunately I did not see any bulging or blown capacitors. The customer wanted me to just replace the board since he was on a time crunch. Replacing the board did indeed fix the issue. Thanks, -Christian
    A
    anthony10006
    Ok, thanks for your answer, the problem, is that i can't find any schematics for this motherboard and the capacitor is a ceramic one so i will try to find a capacimètre to test the other capacitor next to it and find the value. I'll update if i got something https://im.ge/i/1MpcF0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…