A1370 820-2855-A CLEAN ME

hgoncalves

Hi, Tks.
I don't have medusa (if you can recomnend an UE shop to buy, and witch model and acessories to buy, i'll appreciate it).
I'm not sure if this original BIOS is OK, because it gave two reading errors, and not sure if the bios saved is the original one (it came from other shop)

Last edited:

hgoncalves

Hi,
I've tried to figure out the exact model of the board, but I can't find it engraved on the board anywhere.
The only number that I saw was this one on the img, glued on that component, and because i found a boardview with that exact number, I assumed that it was the board number. Isen't it?

Attachments

• A1370.png
    A1370.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

hgoncalves

Hi,
I can't figure out what is the board number. I can't see it anywhere.
However, I'm not sure that the problem is the BIOS.

This mac has green light, fan spin, all the voltages are present, but i get no image (internal nor external), and i don't have USB activity.

The CPU gets hot, and i get all voltages, besides:

PPVCORE_S0_AXG_REG = 0V

Can you help?

Last edited:

2informaticos

Administrator
Staff member
Do you get voltage at L7510?
Check CPUIMVP_PGOOD too.

ALL_SYS_PWRGD, PM_PCH_PWROK, PM_PCH_SYS_PWROK, PLT_RESET_L, all present?

hgoncalves

Hi,
Yes, i have voltages on L7510:
1=1V
2= 1.1V

CPUIMVP_PGOOD = 3.3V

ALL_SYS_PWRGD =3.3V
PM_PCH_PWROK =3.4V
PM_PCH_SYS_PWROK =3.3V
PLT_RESET_L =3.3V

hgoncalves

I've tried the K78 no test.bin, but the result is the same.

With the other one (820-3023), the behavier change. It seams that it tries to boot, the fan spin for 1-2 seconds, and then stops, and keeps like that forever (looping spin and stop), and goes from 200 mA to 30 mA on bench PSU.

Last edited:

hgoncalves

Hi,
This BIOS seams to be the correct one (the mac powered on, and rebooted after a while, and stayed powered on normaly after that reboot).
However, i still don't have any image, internal or external, and no aparent USB activity.
On bench PSU it reaches around 700mA, and stays on (fan spin).