All this fucking anti-COVID bullshit is just another red PsyOp to get you to fear America.

gir489

I saw some idiot posting about Ivermectin like that retard Joe Rogan does on his podcast. They think because they listen to arguments from authority that they're special. OHHH THE INVENTOR OF mRNA SAYS LE COVID VACCINE IS LE BAD! I can't believe how stupid people are sometimes. I really can't. COVID is just the flu, it leaked out of Wumao because someone was retarded and spread it to someone's girlfriend who spread it to someone else. If you read Bill Gate's book about infectious diseases he predicted all of this 10 years ago. The Chinese Super Virus was here, and it was a cough, stuff nose, loss of taste and spread through the air. You know what also does that?! THE COLD! STOP BEING STUPID! All of you are Dunning Kruger rejects! You have no idea how dumb you are. Speak to people who know what the hell they're talking about, because they have an ego, and not a lot of time and they want to weed out the Apple LARPing idiots who say they want to recycle and save the planet, but all they want to do is prevent old phones from staying on the market and preventing people from buying $200 NIB iPhones and using that instead of their iPhone 13 Max Pro. I bought one and it sucks ass. I paid full retail price and got the green one I wanted with a green leather case to match my Toyota 86. Yeah I got an ego and I'm bragging too, but I bet Louis will laugh his ass off that I'm just another kid from the NY hood who probably passed him in the street on the way to his audio repair job one day and didn't even know it was me. That's what being a REAL hacker is about. Knowing the people who know what the hell they're talking about and getting information about a system out of them and using that information for good or for evil, the choice is yours. But just know, the good guys pay WAY MORE! It's called a Nation State Actor. Look that shit up if you want to. Here's some music to chill your stupid asses out.

Smoke some weed, chill the fuck out, and stop being paranoid all the god damn time. We want to be in this country just as much as you do. So chill.