bought Amscope microscope but picture on screen is not smooth when i move board

speedyaction

Hi i just got delivered this microscope amscope with 3 mp camera [h=3]SKU: SM-4TPZ-FRL-3M[/h] and am looking on laptop screen when i move motherboard is not smooth .
any idea or program recommended to record my work? am using program with was included with microscope but is not look like Louise videos

aprendiz

Well, the problem is not the software is the camera it is a POS.....

Frame Rate: 43fps @ 680x510, 22fps @ 1024x768, 8fps @ 2048x1536

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
It's a USB 2 camera.

My camera is an HDMI camera, 1080p, 60 fps. If I do a rawvideo recording with no compression, it's about 250 megabytes per second. That camera is USB 2, USB 2 tops out realistically around 38-45 megabytes per second. The USB 2 camera, being a freebie there, is going to be absolute shit.

I made a tools list with everything I use in the top thread here. I prefer HDMI cameras that output rawvideo signal because I can choose how to capture. Of course this is more expensive.

The freebie camera is really only useful with still images since USB 2 is toolow bandwidth to transit rawvideo 1080p 60 fps video.

speedyaction

thx m8. in just seen link after putting this subject in your tolls list and am thinking to buy HD200VP-UM . btw this microscope i just bought is so good much much better then one i use b4. now fun i will have more fun with fixing boards . great review. on beginning of january RM-6200c coming to my workshop . thx for your time [h=3][/h]