Looking for iDevice Boardview files. Been looking tediously but nada so far.

CleverTech

Looking for iDevice Boardview files. Been looking tediously but nada so far.
Preferably iPhone & iPad brd files.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

rob777

Have not tried. Wouldn't know how. When you use it it talks to some Hong Kong server, whether or not that means anything to you I have no idea

VirtualLife

Can you send me a screenshot what all samsung phones it has? because I'm interested to get it but first i need to know what all kind of phones it has and does it have the newest samsung phones like s6 and s7

zockysworkshop

The dongle contains files that helps you to connect to their servers the actual software you download from their website. When you plug the dongle show them that you paid for the software and you are registered user

VirtualLife

Thanks! Just wanted to see is there the newest phones and it seems like it. I would've checked the google but there is only old photos of the dongle. Ordering right now! :)

ig_the_tek

VirtualLife, actually you have to search for pcb board view on the internet, when you are a professional and have a repair shop, i think the best solution till now is to buy a dongle like zxw. You know for 70-100 usd you have all the schematics and up to date with the latest models (i think)

VirtualLife

Yes i know. I'm planning to open a repair shop here but for know i just want to get everything and study all the boards and schematics. I have plenty information right now and I'm going to order the dongle but just wondering if there is any pcb files for the newest phones, because how somebody got the other pcb files from the zxw?. Also i would rather use something that dosen't need to connect to internet all the time.

zockysworkshop

The Dongle gonna allow you access to the board view and when you click on certain point gonna show you all the points on the motherboard that are connected with that one you clicked but you don't get any schematics