New profile posts

I'm not a subscriber, but I need to submit a message to you that is 3196 characters. Not 420. How can I accomplish that? I'll attempt to post it in chunks as replies to this but if it doesn't work, let me know. Thanks! :)
C
Cracktic
Mississippi and with what little time I've actually spent east of that, I've personally confirmed that from the Great Lakes to Louisiana to the tips of Maine to Florida is one giant ant farmish shit show. That means everything from employment opportunity to affordable housing are scarce in comparison. You're a champion for succeeding to the levels you have from where you started, so while you maintain a modest
C
Cracktic
disposition, I think it would be hilarious watching you blow shit up out west like a BOSS. The cup of opportunity runneth over on the western half of the country, and there are FAR more favorable political and tax climates to boot.

Think about your kids. Consider expansion as a means for relocation while retaining what you've already built. Think it over while you take a couple day vacation driving through somewhere
C
Cracktic
beautiful like Colorado or Oregon. In any event, I think you'd find it personally invaluable for where you decide to pursue your future from today on the long-term.

Likewise, I hope you learned something. ;) :) Appreciate your contributions very much. Cheers!

-Mitchell-
На MacBook A1706 сенсорная панель не работает после удара. Мы поменяли матрицу и кнопку питания. Есть напряжение на колодках, но нет изображения. Пожалуйста, скажите мне, в чем проблема?
Looking for Louis' meter software instructions on placing meter readings onto the upper left corner of the screen.
I believe he posted it here somewhere. He went over it quickly on a UTube about tools but the URL/text was too tiny to read.
I don't want to buy a DMM without first reading that piece. Also, Paul Daniels posted a quick note about similiar software but it was for non-Fluke.
Default No image on Macbook A1278 which is 820-3115
The laptop turns On and give the chime sound, meaning the CPU is working 100%, but i have no image on the screen.

U9000 have 3.3v for data line on the input side but 0v on the output, i knew that there was nothing wrong with U9000 since it was not being told to turn on, anyway i reomved the chip with another same one but still no 3.3v

L9004 has 0v
L9008 has 3.3v
offtopic but I wish I had the data sheets and board view for gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 rev
hi friend
I have a problem with how to enable UMA for this model MacBook Pro A1286 (820-2850) by jumper ?

and do you have firmware gmux customize to enable uma

thanks advance
ibrahim
ibrahim
thank you so much

If there are other models, you have the guide to activate Intel. I am very grateful to you.
2informaticos
2informaticos
The forum goal is to help online in the repair process.
For personal training courses you must contact forum staff...
ibrahim
ibrahim
First, thank you
Secondly, I mean other models have been converted dis to uma