thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

[SOLVED]mac mini 820-3059

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED]mac mini 820-3059

Hi guys, I did a gpu on a mac mini.
    Customer set it up as a dual HDD mac mini afterwards, The strange part about this is if you plug a HDD in to the second port it refuses to unmount or erase.
    Im ruled out everything but a board problem, I cant find a schematic or BRD. Ive replaced the PCH, Checked the connector, Checked for physical damage and i cant for the life of me figure it out.
    Any ideas?

No idea, there are no schematics available. Not wanting to unmount/erase is usually a bad HDD or cable.
    Also now you have messed up the ME with replacing the PCH.....

Comment

Originally posted by dukefawks View Post
      No idea, there are no schematics available. Not wanting to unmount/erase is usually a bad HDD or cable.
      Also now you have messed up the ME with replacing the PCH.....
      Aha, yes i know all about the ME Region, it wont take me long to sort the ME.

This massively trolled me by working in one port perfectly, tried two drives, both the same.
      Then later this afternoon it decided the secondary drive wouldn't work in either port. It was the bloody cable...

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X