820-3787 GPU related issues and kernal Panics

ALB-Repairs

I have an untouched 820-3787 here with no liquid damage.

The symtoms are somewhat similar to the bad 820-3332's sometimes it boots sometimes it does not,
When it is running its not for long, the screen freezes and it restarts. Ive also had a couple of kernal panics during boot

Im struggling to believe its the GPU itself as i have heated the Die of the chip and it made negligible difference.
I have also resolsdered the GPU power regulator as you would on the 820-3332's
I have replace a poly tant on the pp1v05 GPU rail.

Nothing has seemed to change much, im wondering if its something cold solder related somewhere as it seems to boot far less often when the heatsink is clamped down.

I really dont know what my next step is? Change the caps on the GPU phases? fully reflow the GPU and see if the fault persists,ect

my main question is has anyone seen it before and fif they ever resolve it?

Thanks guys.

ALB-Repairs

Did you reflow everything around the U9300 area too?

What, all the 0201's? they probably got hot enough. I reflowed the both the gmux related chips maybe u9600 and u9650? (sorry, im terrible at giving part numbers, i rarely need to look at a schematic)

I will post a kernal report within a few days if i catch it. I was told it artifacts too, but its not something ive come across in the 5 minutes ive managed to get it booted for.