[SOLVED]Terribly unlucky liquid damage, 820-3115

SMMRepair

Working on an 820-3115 board that had exactly 2 drops of liquid--one to clock/vrtc area, and one directly on probe point 502, next to R1894. The pad is 100% gone. No visible "head" of trace underneath either, just gone. I scraped a bit, but there's no hope. Was going to run a wire, but this signal only appears at this probe point and under the PCH. Damn.

Looking at the schematics, this signal (PCH_CLK100M_SATA_N) is under a section called "unused clock terminations for FCIM mode". Does this mean this signal (and by proxy, this probe point) isn't necessary? I assume it is, and if it is, can I attach any other line (that comes up at the same time) to this resistor to accomplish the same function? It would be a shame to toss the board into the parts pile over this minor damage.

Any advice? Thanks in advance, as always.

SMMRepair

Hey Aprendiz! Yes, the board powers on and actually boots and even passes ASD. My concern is that the damage will manifest in some weird issues that aren't immediately noticeable in testing. If the unit will work fine without that one trace, then I'll just get it back out and see if it comes back.

SMMRepair

Hey guys, that's great, thanks. I thought for sure it was fubar'd with it going directly to the PCH. Yep, the board passes ASD fine. I won't worry about this one. Thanks!