[SOLVED]820-3115 Voltages present minus PPVTT_S0_DDR_LDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjf

Scattered liquid-damage. Everything is present on this board except PPVTT_S0_DDR_LDO. DDRVTT_EN (MEMVTT_EN) is not present. I've repaired main power circuit, replaced BIOS just in case. Everything about this board seems in order other than that one voltage (and the voltages that would come after it - CPU etc.) I haven't seen this one before. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I've attached pictures. They get shrunk pretty bad by the forum uploader but it might help a little.

Attachments

• photo408.jpg
    photo408.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo407.jpg
    photo407.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo409.jpg
    photo409.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo410.jpg
    photo410.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0

bjf

0V on PLT_RESET_L\
I'm trying to dig and see where this comes from and why I might not be getting this voltage. Nothing so far.

bjf

No, it looked like CPU Vcore required PPVTT_S0_DDR_LDO to be present. I thought I would need ALL_SYS_PWRGD in order to get CPUIMVP_VR_ON to enable U7400. Is that not true, is this just a CPU Vcore issue? I have 0.50V on CPUIMVP_VR_ON.

dukefawks

Administrator
Well, you need to figure out why there is no ALL SYS PWRGD. U7300 is excluded from that, so some other voltage must be missing.

bjf

Thanks, got it. I missed the fact that PVCCSA_EN was not present. Replaced U7600 and Q7100 and it's up and running. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.