thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

820-3435 Failed Management Engine Presence Test???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 820-3435 Failed Management Engine Presence Test???

I have a 820-3435 that powers on, boots to login screen and after I enter password will not boot to the desktop. The loading bar fills after I enter the password and then it freezes? I run ASD and it says Chipset (test1)- Management Engine Presence Failed- presence of Management Engine not found??? I have never encountered this error before. Any ideas??

Someone probably fucked with the SPI ROM to clear the password. Use the attached ROM but edit the serial number. Serial number can be found by searching SSN or ssn in the file.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Puevig reven
      Puevig reven commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Duke!
      I do not know how to install/edit the ROM could you please please give me any kind of instruction?

Pull off chip and flash my file into it with programmer like TL866 or EZP2010. Edit the serial number with any hex editor of your choice.

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
Working...
X