thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

Any where to buy 216-0809000 and 2160810084 now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any where to buy 216-0809000 and 2160810084 now?

Bought some on ebay from see-ic ,they were fine on the 0809000. but now seems they are out of stock.
    anyone knows where to get them?

Or if anyone has extra and want to sell,please message me for the price,looking around 20 pcs

Originally posted by roy.ruan View Post
    Bought some on ebay from see-ic ,they were fine on the 0809000. but now seems they are out of stock.
    anyone knows where to get them?

Or if anyone has extra and want to sell,please message me for the price,looking around 20 pcs
    I have just started with the BGA rework so this is more of a question to you for myself but...

Is there anything wrong with the 216-0809000 chips from szxtech on eBay?
    Can't you just replace 216-0810084 with 216-0810005?

Comment

I never bought stuffs from szxtech
      most of the sellers I tried failed, only see-ic 's chipsets work so far (even they still have issues sometimes,maybe 1-2 out of 10) but still way better than others personally speaking

Comment

0809000 is easy to find. 0005 and 0084 (same as 0001) are not available right now. Watch the latest video on this.

SZX sells GARBAGE!!

Comment

• roy.ruan
          roy.ruan commented
          Editing a comment
          Duke where do you order 0809000 from??

thread bottom ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X