Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlough75
    replied
    Yeah I love my Medusa 2! I second that recommendation. A bit pricey, but to me it is well worth the $$$

Leave a comment:

• Bouba148
    replied
    OK buy a Medusa 2! A Must have if you often wok on macbooks and efi/spi bios chip

Leave a comment:

• dukefawks
    replied
    Just pull the BIOS chips and read them with a TL866 and remove the $SVS tag.

Leave a comment:

• mobajer
    replied
    I do not offer such service for to customers, its only for myself, when buy faulty boards, repair and see also lock exists

could you please give link of jtag+spi I can't find. thank you

Leave a comment:

• smiba
    replied
    They aren't hard to find, just need to get to the SPI rom and change some values. You can either de-solder the rom and connect it to a SPI Writer or get a breakout cable for the JTAG connector (which is my preferred method when I need to do anything with the SPI rom). You don't even need to disassemble the device when using the JTAG.
    Look for this online as its fairly simple and there are lots of tutorials out there

Keep in mind that doing this for customers is risky as they're often stolen devices, something you don't want to work with.

Leave a comment:

• mobajer
    started a topic where to buy EFI unlock tool?

where to buy EFI unlock tool?

Hello, I need refi remove tool for a1466 and a1502. what should I look for? where best to buy online?

thread bottom ad

Collapse
Working...
X