820-2899-B super slow boot almost does't boot in OS

zockysworkshop

I have 820-2936-b after water damage repair the macbook boot super slow the water damage was around the keyboard connector area i replaced the keyboard connector because was damaged. Any ideas??? i

its not the HDD i already checked also check the HDD cable and try to boot from USB same result. Also try to boot with nothing plugged but HDD, LCD and RAM still same. Any suggestions ?

zockysworkshop

I can't Enter in ASD. If i hold option button let me choose HDD i connect to network and check all the key on keyboard if they work because i replaced the keyboard connector so the keys are working but lagging when i press. Any ideas ?

zockysworkshop

No Title

Actually was bad camera connector that's why wouldn't boot im actually surprised J3402 there is 2 lines connected with the SMC. SMBUS_SMC_A_S3_SCL and SMBUS_SMC_A_S3_SDA. After replacing the connector macbook is working perfect.

Attachments

• photo380.jpg
    photo380.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0

dukefawks

Administrator
If you would've booted ASD it would have given an error, the EFI version. The ambient light sensor is on that bus together with a few sensors.

zockysworkshop

Yes true but i couldn't boot the computer in ASD so i started to unplug all the unnecessary devices i left the HDD only and it boot properly so when i plug the camera cable didn't wanna boot so i replaced the connector to solve my problem. Thanks for the response i really appreciate it