A thank you to Louis, Duke and all of you guys

JohnB8812

i just wanted to say this because I feel like I needed too...I started a new job about 3 weeks ago doing only board repair and I exclusively do Mac repair. I had only had about 6 months of ANY soldering experience before the job and had only fixed about 10 boards at my old job during that time.

During our monthly training course, we had someone drop off 20 Macs for repair (!) at once asking if we could fix them, so I worked on them exclusively. In only about a week, I knocked out 75% of them and have 5 nightmare boards left, and we made quite a bit of money (a good start to working at my new job). I just wanted to say THANK YOU to larossmann dukefawks and all of you on the forum for posting and solving all sorts of problems including mine to help me gain the knowledge to fix some of these as well as Louis for your YouTube videos showing how to walkthrough problems such as diode mode on BKLT output and various other things. Without you guys, I don’t know where I’d be, but I appreciate all of your guys’ help with board repairs galore.

Keep fixing!!!!

John

dukefawks

Administrator
Thanks for the kind words. The whole point of this place was to share the knowledge so that everyone can try repairing stuff themselves, even if it means finding out it isn't for you. The amount of repairs is so big that I can never fix all of this stuff myself, so what better way than sharing the knowledge for a small fee. Win win for everyone I think.