Best flux syringe/needle?

spakhnyuk

I got a few syringes of the amtech nc-599-v2 flux from Louis and it works great!
What the best way to dispense it? I've seen syringes that come with needles on Amazon but my question is whats the best thing to get to dispense the amtech flux..

mnaty

You'll want to get blunt tip needles with luer lock connection. Get a mix pack as shown in Jorge's previous post. Tons of sellers ebay for options aka glue dispensing needles.

*Luer lock is important so your tip doesnt pop-off and bust its load all over your work space. Wasting flux is sin.

I personally recommend buying your blunt tips in a large mix pack and then getting a box of syringes. Comes out cheaper that way and youll never have those "i wish i had one more" moments.

spakhnyuk

Got pack of 20gauge blunt tip needles and they are too small for for the Amtech 559 flux. Useable, but too small. That's what happens when you try to save $5 and not buy the assortment pack :(

What gauge do you guys use? How do you dispense your flux? Do you keep it in the 30cc syringe or use something smaller?