Cusrtomer asking me to fail a GPU because of Louis 2014 video

G.Beard

I'm sure in 2014 this may have worked but in 2017?.... I doubt it.
People are so fucking dumb they will just go ahead and do anything they see on the internet.

I believe this video is now bullshit. Anyone can tell me otherwise?

dukefawks

Administrator
Fail so it can go in the trash. What does he want? The repair program for 2011 machines ended 5 months ago.

G.Beard

Fail so it can go in the trash. What does he want? The repair program for 2011 machines ended 5 months ago.

He WAS expecting me to put a BAD chip on there so he can take the machine to Apple for a 3rd time and expect to get a free MacBook... I told him to fuck off.

What he was proposing sounds exactly like the advice given by Louis in a video from 2014.

Last edited:

dukefawks

Administrator
There is no warranty or anything on 2011 machines. If your 2011 was fixed on dec 31st 2015 and died on jan 1st 2017 again you are shit out of luck.

Gurmon

95% of these machines are vintage, so Apple will give you the big up yours. Having said that a few of our customers have been successful in getting costs covered by Apple on the repairs we carried out as late as last month.

Repairable

Are people really that dumb. YES, i got a repair company last week asking me to icloud unlock there iphones by drilling out there cpu apple logo................ thnaks Jessa :)

G.Beard

Are people really that dumb. YES, i got a repair company last week asking me to icloud unlock there iphones by drilling out there cpu apple logo................ thnaks Jessa :)

Every day I find I am plunged a little deeper into despair at the human race.