[SOLVED]MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.5 13" Retina 2012 lag

i have a MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.5 13" Retina 2012 that lags everywhere, in the apple diag it passes everything, and yes i chose the full diag, 3 times. i see no reason for the major lag. tried new harddrive with a fresh el capitian and nothing changed. i come in today to work on it and now it wont turn on, for a few it acted like it wanted to turn on. "fans spin up no dong or screen" then it just stopped even trying to turn on. i get the amber light, but nothing even when i jump the power pins. what should i check first. i dont see how it just "gives up" going from super laggy to stop turning on.

forgot to mention it came in like this after water got into the machine, the screen looks to be the only thing water damaged, i checked the board, no indicators of water damage and no visual signs of water, but to be safe i did run it threw the ultrasonic. but still no life

12.56 g3 hot, 3.41 PP3V3_S5, no corrosion. throw everything at me to test. as im to the point of thinking i need a new board. i searched the hole board thurly for any sign of damage

guess im still confused on why it worked with said charger b4, just fine, passed apple test. and now with the same charger wont turn on, yet still shows amber light. when i was training with louis he had given me a board to work with and fix with a lower powered charger and i got nothing, no amber light, never powered up, nothing. if someone could explain that to me a bit more than "use a 60w charger" sorry if i sound rude but im trying to learn how to diag this problem.

dukefawks

Administrator
It will power with any charger as long as there is some power in the battery. From an empty or no battery 13" needs 60W and 15" need 85W to power on.
Get a REAL Apple 85W charger, nothing else needs to be on your work bench, no Chinese knock offs either.

ok that worked, i had a charger that was sold to us when we bought a w/d one for parts, it stoped lagging in the os, just running apple diag on it now.