thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

820-2915 boots halfway then restarts(possible GPU issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They already paid $150 before sending for the repair so I was planning on sending it back to them and tell them if it does the same thing in the next 60 days or so I would give them a full refund.

Should I just send this back and give them a refund right away because I can't replace the GPU on this?

Comment

write out a terms and conditions, if you are going to take a deposit, it has to say non refundable deposit, ive found most people will pay $55. or dont charge a deposit, your only options are stress test until it fails then refund or refund now and learn a lesson, but dont give it back partially working, either fully working or dead
      Last edited by peterfixit; 03-22-2017, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Better to give them a refund right now. If you did not replace the GPU you are scamming your customer as nothing was properly repaired.

Comment

Okay I will be giving him a refund. Thanks.

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X