thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

[SOLVED]820-3115 long beep, short beep, long beep

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED]820-3115 long beep, short beep, long beep

Hi,
    i have a problem with a logic board 820-3115 3 longs beep, 3 short beep, 3 longs beep.
    It's a problem with ROM EFI corrupted, is it possible to solve this problem? if yes how?
    thanks

Load a clean/new BIOS to the chip.

Comment

ok do you have a tutorial or anything else to help me, i don't know what is clean bios.
      thanks smmrepair.

Comment

Read BIOS and upload dump to be fixed.

Comment

Hi, can i take the component on another same board.
          Can you tell me the name of the bios component?
          thanks

Comment

No you need to read the original. Go buy a TL866

Comment

ok but i haven't the prorgrammer now, can i take the component on a dead board same model?
              thanks

Comment

Really man what do you want me to say again? NO IT WILL FUCK UP THE ME REGION!

Comment

i try to tell you if i can switch the component on another same board, i have my answer is yes....
                  sorry i'm not english, i try to speak in your language but it's not easy.
                  thanks

Comment

The answer is NO!

Comment

sorry but why? the mbp work with U6100 take on another 820-3115.
                      can you explain me please?

Comment

The BIOS ME region pairs itself with the PCH chip. If you put another BIOS on it will be paired to the PCH of the other board and not work properly. It will turn on, but you will get random shit like running slow, integrated graphics not working right, wifi sometimes not working. Just buy a programmer to do this properly.

Comment

You have another method than this for clean me ?
                          Interested to do it myself
                          GhostlyHaks.com - A site dedicated to hacking in general. Anyone with any level of experience is welcome to join. My vision is to have hackers from every walk of life build a repository of knowledge to be shared with anyone willing to learn. This community should be able to support itself and all of its members should be the ones contributing knowledge to each other.

Comment

Ok louis, i understand, thanks for your answer. Indeed the mac is too slow.
                            aurel476, it's great, thanks for this help

Comment

Very good i resolve my problem with your help aurel476 and duke
                              thanks

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X