thread top ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

READ BEFORE REGISTERING SO YOUR ACCOUNT WORKS

In order for your account to be activated INSTANTLY, your PayPal email MUST MATCH THE EMAIL YOU USE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM!! If your PAYPAL email address differs from your FORUM email address, your account will have to be activated MANUALLY when a customer service agent gets around to it.

I realize this sucks, and I do apologize.
See more
See less

820-4924 no PP5V_S3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 820-4924 no PP5V_S3

I have this board which had quite some liquid damage and was molested by another shop before. Since it is not too busy I decided to give it a try. I replaced all missing IC and cleaned it. I got PPBUS at 12.56v and PP3V3_S5 on L7560, on L7520 0v. Looking at U7501, I got 3.42v on pin 12. P5VS3_EN comes up high for a split second when connecting the charger and then drops to 0. I have on C7524 4.8v on pin 1 and 0v on pin 2. PP5V_S5 is present on C7505 and 12.56v on VIN. Ideas?

EDIT: green and orange light on charger

"P5VS3_EN comes up high for a split second when connecting the charger and then drops to 0"
    Any pulse at L7520 at the same moment?

Comment

P5VS3_EN came up for a split second on Pin 4 at 3.3v. L7520 pulsed as well, once i saw 5v but after a few tries 3v. I think it might just not be long enough of a pulse to show 5v.

Comment

Any other coils pulsing too?

Comment

L7630 is pulsing once as well and L7430

Comment

ALL_SYS_PWRGD pulsing too?
            No pulse at all on VCORE?

Comment

thread bottom ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X