Avoid L2 Computer unless you want junk: 820-2914 216-0810005

dukefawks

Administrator
I just got a factory spool with 360 of them, date code 1125, no fakery. Also got a roll of 0001, date code 1141, not tested yet but looks fine.
My Chinese also has new stock of 2017 0005 now, so it seems something has arrived.

dukefawks

Administrator
No I have my trusted Chinese I buy from. If I share that here all chips will be gone next week, sorry.
Also the spool of 360 chips I got I sourced from a EU company. No idea where they got it, but it is the REAL deal.

peterfixit

That's cool, I tell everyone with the 2011 to part it out and sell on ebay and not waste their time and money , mostly because no one here can replace the gpus

Gurmon

I've ordered 5 x 2017 chips. Haven't arrived yet. Anyone else had them yet. Are they reballed garbage ? I still dont have a trusted Chinese vendor yet !!

G.Beard

Welll they all come from China I beleive...? I have been buying from EU with PP which is fine since if they are shit I can just blame them and get my cash back witrh no bother. Please let us know how you chips are.

dukefawks

Administrator
Same fakery as with the 2016 ones? Judging by the price these all come from the same source that is scamming everyone. But I must say they have perfected sanding and polishing these things, only an expert would see that these are fake.

G.Beard

Same fakery as with the 2016 ones? Judging by the price these all come from the same source that is scamming everyone. But I must say they have perfected sanding and polishing these things, only an expert would see that these are fake.

What about the silk screen printed part numbers? Are those being faked now too?