820-3330-b won't boot all the way

zockysworkshop

I have 820-3330-b that wont boot all the way i try to boot thru USB same thing i try loading OS thru USB same thing wouldn't boot normal also with known good HDD. Any Ideas ?

zockysworkshop

In Verbose mode it's stuck on BTCoex: enable_2G:1, profile_2g:0, enable_5G:1, profile_5G:0 is that something for the Bluetooth?

zockysworkshop

on the mother board im missing USB_BT_CONN_P and USB_BT_CONN_P they are coming from U3510 i have 3.3V on pin 10 of U3510 and that's PM_SLP_S4_L i have VCC on pin 9

zockysworkshop

Another save mode boot plus Verbose mode the last message i see is hfs: unmount initiated on Recovery HD on device disk0s3 and it stops there.

zockysworkshop

Okay after long visual inspection I've burn my finger on Q8360 and Q8361 and on the other side is U8350 i measured around on L8360 i have 1.3 volts but im not sure why those two mosfets are so hot they work properly i think. Any ideas?

zockysworkshop

GPU_FBVDDQ_SENSE_N is missing that's signal that should go in U8350 and that signal comes from U8000 pin 532 so called KEPLER FRAME BUFFER I/F I believe that's the GPU???? :(

zockysworkshop

it is 180 ohm.

I've noticed that i can install windows but not OSX im assuming is the GPU because when i try to install the driver for the nvidia computer got black screen also i was thinking that when osx is loading from bootable USB or OSX HDD is loading the drivers also thats why it can't load the osx on the other hand windows i loading with no drivers or just the minimal required drivers to install windows. That's my opinion. Can you tell me what the measurement for resistance to GND on L8360 tell you???