820-3437 Green/Orange light no boot after Wine spill

XooP

Got this board today, trying to figure out whats wrong with it.
I have gone through all the S5 rails and their all present.

The board is completely dead and [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]PM_SLP_S5_L, PM_SLP_S4_L and PM_SLP_S3_L are all missing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]​I'm assuming this is because the PCH is not getting power, but what powers the PCH?

Help much
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]apprechiated :)[/FONT]

aprendiz

Check RTC resistors R1300, R1301, R1302 and R1303, should have about 3.3V on each pin, also check if PCH_CLK32K_RTCX1 is present.....

XooP

No ultrasonic yet, the board shows litte damage/corrosion but there are som dried wine on the middle upper part of the board.
I'll check the resistors when I get back.

XooP

Then the board is clean, sorry to say still nothing. I have now measured the resistors R1300-R1304 and there are 3.3V on all except from R1301 pin 2 which is 3.0V.
When I measure PCH_CLK32K_RTCX1 i get 0.4V, I don't have an oscilloscope right now.

XooP

Ok, so I measured quite a bit now. It seems I have all main power rails except S0 rails.

XooP

I had some time again to look over this board, and I have come a bit further, I still can't get it to go into an S0 state. Both Q8150 and U8160 where missing pads.
R8165 was open and Pin 6 on Q8150 was missing.

Do anyone have any clue on what to check for next?