820-3476-A Short to ground around PP3V42_G3H.

VirtualLife

I have a 820-3476-A that has short to ground. Here is a picture explained where the short begins around PP3V42_G3H.

Attachments

• photo305.jpg
    photo305.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0

VirtualLife

Never mind. I checked Rossmans Video on youtube. It started working and chimed after i got the short out. I could not find the short but it just started working after the short went away. Anyways after i connected the connectors to logic board it still was working fine until i plugged the battery. It chargers but docent start anymore... What should i check now?

VirtualLife

Sometimes the fan starts to spin and sometimes it dosen't. And also the green light goes off when i move it little bit. Its not the charger because its new one.

VirtualLife

I replaced the U1950 with a new one. Cleaned the area before soldering the new one. Now the device works just fine without any problems. I have question that how did you know that there could be corrosion? And thanks louis!

Last edited:

dukefawks

Administrator
Because all this shit has the same corrosion on the same points. I can also tell you that there is a very good chance the short on 3V42 will return.....