820-4924-a No PM_PCH_APWROK

zockysworkshop

i have 820-4924-a water damage has green light but doesn't turn on. I started measuring around and i'm missing PM_SLP_S4_L so i watched on one of louis videos with similar problem so when this signal took me to the PCH i checked for the voltage that powers the PSH -- PM_PCH_PWROK and that took me to U1950, and there i have voltage on pin 8 (PP3V42_G3H_CSPWRGD) and pin 2 (CPUVR_PGOOD_R) and the important signal im missing is pin 1 (ALL_SYS_PWRGD) so i tried to find where this signal comes from and that took me U8160 and that component doesn't exist on the board just empty pads. This shit is confusing. Any ideas ?

zockysworkshop

PP5V_S3 was missing and that took me to U7501 and from the Enable signals P5VS3_EN was missing the other 2 enable signals were present and the chip was getting power, so this took me to PM_SLP_S4_L
and that signal was missing. That signal comes from the PCH and after based on Louis videos i was following the signal that powers the PCH

zockysworkshop

All of them on pin one they have 3.3v and R1300 and R1303 pin 3 is 3.3 v, R1302 pin 2 is 3.01V and R1302 pin 2 is 3.29

Last edited: