A1707 820-00281 stuck at 5v has PP3v3_g3g but no ppbus_g3h

Bruker

New member
Hello, I got this mac without water damage nor broken capacitors, firts check says 0V at charger, further inspection shows short on PP3V3_UPC_XB_LDO and PP1V8_UPC_XA_LDOD it was the same for the rest CD3215C00 when removed all of them short was gone.
Now with new chip set Mac has 5V on charger and PP3v3_g3h but I dont have PPBUS_G3H neither short on that line, no short was found around U7000 and confirmed activity on SMBUS_SMC_5_G3_SDA, SMBUS_SMC_5_G3_SCL, TBA_VDDA, TBA_VDDP, is like it does not open, so I replaced U7000 then Q7030 and Q7040 but it got the same results.

I saw chips CD has communication from MISO/MOSI, I2C_UPC, CC1/CC2 (has signal 0-1.9V dependind which side is charger connected) and all lines for TBT on 0V, I took other messures hoping of finding inconsistencies but cant be sure of how must I interprete this and how to proceed
 
Top