Forum subscription error

MaxFix

Dear admin,

I have sent a message through forum contact form but no one has replied to me.
In short, there is problem with automatic subscription. I had my normal macbook forum subscription. On 21 of April I cancelled it to change it to all-in mac+iphone subscription because as you posted there is no other way to upgrade current mac subscription. I was charged 45$ on 21 of April and 29$ on 23 of April even though I CANCELLED my mac subscription before ordering mac+iphone. On 23 of May I was charged 29$ again. That means that my mac+iphone was automatically cancelled and mac prolonged.

I would like to keep my current mac subscription but would like to get 29$ back for double payment in April.

Thanks you,
Max

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
Did you use the same paypal email as forum email? The way this works if you use a different email for forum than paypal and don't use your real name as forum name it is nearly impossible to find out who you are.

MaxFix

Hi guys. Thanks for your help. I have been given a refund but at the same time it ended my current subscription. I have resubscribed and paid so I can post on these forums again but that kind of bring us to the same starting point. Would you be so kind to make a refund without ending my current subscription? Or refund double and I will resubscribe again if that is easier.
BTW duke i did cancel subscription through forum not paypal. My bad.
Louis, I have changed forum e-mail to match paypal e-mail.

Thanks.

larossmann

Administrator
Staff member
Remember to cancel in paypal. I have no way to cancel your own paypal recurring payments.