PP5VIN_S5_HS_Computing
PPVIN_S5_HS_GPU
PPVIN_S5_HS_Other
PPDCIN
PPRTC G3H
PP5V_S5
PP3V3_S5

pm_slp_s4_l Diode mode .480V

Liquid damage heavy around U9600, J2550 area, T29 Area and Codec Area. Replaced burnt corroded components around U9600. Started to replace stuff on the other areas but not sure if they are relevant to get power. Dont want to do all that work just to find out the thing is shot. Its been kind of my M.O. lately.
Also, some very light white shit (almost looks like salt) around bottom of U6100 pins and some surrounding areas. Doesnt look green, burnt or caked at all though.

Thanks. Have a good one.

Last edited:

dukefawks

Administrator
Heavy corrosion around U9600 is usually fatal as there are a bunch of probe points that are directly on a via. Post picture please.

dukefawks

Administrator
I don't know man. This is one of those boards that will probably have multiple failures. When you fix the power issue it will have MUX issues. When you fix the MUX the GPU will die next month. Honestly I would never have touched a board like this.

Ryanlen2

I see. Well its not really a rush. Where can I start for PM_slp_s4? I will worry about he other shit as it comes. It will be a project board I guess. Thanks Duke. Later.

Ryanlen2

Orange light on charger with Batt connected. PPBUS is 12.56V. 85 W Charger. Adapter_EN - 3.4V. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ryanlen2

PPVRTC - 3.3V, C1802 - 3.3V, C1803 - 3.3V. I dont have a way of measuring frequency so no idea on pin 12 U2800. PCH looks normal but I cant be sure cause I cant see under it without removing it.