Nand Programmer A2141

Pumemule

Hi all,

As you know there is a wide dead nand with the a2141.
i got a lot of scarps of a2141 and i'm tired of buying pre-programed aliexpress nands...

i saw a lot of videos of the jcid p13 , but as i understood this is the old version, and there is jcid p15 that is the newer one.

is jcid p15 can program the nand chips as the jcid p13?
or i should buy only the p13?

Best regards all

Instafixx

JC P15 is an upgraded version of JC P13. P15 comes with a BGA adaptor that supports P13 Nands.
Keeping future in Mind can go for P15.
I have both. If you want to know anything specific please let me know

shahar

HI all,

So I bought also the p15 and it’s not working like it’s supposed to be,
it’s just read the nand and can’t write data to the nand all the time its show(nand repair failed) I tried different nands and still same issue, some know what is wrong with it?
thanks

Instafixx

It needs P13. With P15 it needs a the necessary adapter. Make sure your P15 is upto date.
Which Model are you trying to write some models need 192GB but they show 128gb in JC.

shahar

I’m using with adapter BGA110, date is ok and I’m working on A2141 512gig and I’m removed nand from same model and capacity,
And I’m trying to make all of the nand with the same calculation

Instafixx

If you have removed from same model and capacity and if all NANDs are working then you can go with the direct transplant method. No Need to program via JC.

Also something i learned from experience. If one NAND is shorted in a board, even if others NANDs are fine in the JC. DONT USE THEM. You ll have issues.

shahar

Yeah in know that😊
I’m using from board that have nand shorts on R side and I’m thinking the good one from L side

Instafixx

From my experience. Even the unaffected side causes issues . But again there will no issue in programming them via JC.

Instafixx

Only logical explanation is that maybe the NAND is bad. Try writing iPhone NAND data in it. or Try formatting it.

Instafixx

There is small dot on he edge of the NAND that has to be aligned with the marking on the programmer. If that is aligned the some issue with the connection.
Your programmer is giving that error. See the 4th Line on the Screen. It says NAND Detection Error