i am French so sorry for my English. :-(
on this board I have PPVCORE_S0_CPU at 0,9v no 1.1v
also 0,9v on PPVCORE_GPU ???
PPVIN_S5_HS_COMPUTING_ISNS 12.6v ???
I hopes the CPU is not dead but what we can test or mesure. I am not an expert

Last edited:

dukefawks

Administrator
0.9V is normal. Probably a dead GPU. Heat up GPU and see if it works again. After that dump it on Ebay as REAL new GPUs are nowhere to be found.

stephsa

Hi dukefawks
thanks
but there are no chime so do you not think that it is possible the problem was the cpu ? or near the cpu ?

dukefawks

Administrator
Just heat up the GPU and see if it works again. After that you need to replace it and that is where it all goes tits up.

stephsa

ok today I just heat the cpu and there no one problem with the ram
on one slot I found many beep and no chime
on the other I can boot the motherboard completely

I don't find the problem with the ram I think it is a cpu problem ???

dukefawks

Administrator
Does it matter? Are you going to replace the GPU? There are no GPUs to be found for these boards so this is a dead-end repair anyway.

stephsa

I don't replace the GPU but one slot of ram don't accept ram it make some bip if I place one ram on it. But the other slot accept ram and the macbook works great with it.
I search where I have to look for this problem of ram slot

Last edited:

dukefawks

Administrator
If you don't replace the GPU what is the point of continuing with this thing? Without replacing the GPU this thing will be dead again in a few weeks.

But anyway, RAM slots can usually not be fixed, just max out the working slot with 8GB.

stephsa

ok thanks :)
I wille replace the GPU but does it possible to install another version of the GPU (most recent revision??) ? Or just the exact same GPU will be recognized ?
and the RAM slot works before we heat the board so perhaps it is just the GPU ? Today I have just one slot working and the motherboard works great. I have read all curant on the two slots and it seams to be good so perhaps with a new GPU the slots works ?